Monday, February 14, 2011

The List

So it's more like 12 months, 11 projects.  I want to keep doing the project I originally decided was for January, partly because I haven't finished what I wanted to do, and partly because I can't think of what else to do for the month of February.  The plan appears to be turning out thus:

January - crochet
February - crochet (cont.)
March - finish last year's novel
April - ScriptFrenzy: write a 100-page script
May - painting
June - costumes for San Diego ComicCon
July - running/exercise of some sort
August - songwriting (15 songs?)
September - videos every day
October - embroidery
November - NaNoWriMo: write a 50,000-word novel
December - I don't know yet!  To all of the two people who follow this: comment with youses ideas of a project to finish/wrap-up/send out with a bang/tie up the metaphorical loose ends of this blog.

For the crochet, painting, and embroidery ones, I'm basically just setting those months aside to do as much of that one craft as I can, and to actually dedicate myself to it so that my projects actually get done.  I tend not to finish things, and my goal for those is to accomplish that.

If you've got creative exercise ideas for July, by all means share them.  My preferred sports are ice skating and skiing... 1) money, 2) winter.  Actually, there's an indoor ice skating rink that I'd love to visit every day in July, but it wouldn't actually be that much exercise, plus let's refer back to number 1.

Wish me luck!  Seriously, though.  Do it.  I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment